First Time Users
All requests for special collections materials are made through our electronic request system, Aeon. If you are a first-time user, please start by registering as a reader by clicking on the "First Time Users" link above. If you have already registered, please proceed with your requests by entering username and password in the boxes above.
Aeon replaces paper registration and request forms and eliminates the need for you to register separately for use of each of our reading rooms.
With Aeon you can
- submit requests manually through a form for books, journals/newspapers, and/or manuscript/archives materials
- submit requests automatically via links in our online catalog, Blais
- submit requests automatically via links in our finding aids on the Online Archive of California (OAC)
- submit requests automatically via links in select collections in the Claremont Colleges Digital Library (CCDL)
- submit requests in advance of a visit to a library or while at the library
- submit requests for digital scans/photocopies of special collections materials
- track the status of each request
- access detailed information about past requests